Sunday, June 28, 2009

My interview of Help the agent

midgetninja37: 1st question what is it that you like most about being an agent
help: Hmm, I like the authority, who doesn't like authority!
help: Oh
help: and the costumes
midgetninja37: lol good answer :)
midgetninja37: 2nd question who do you respect the most in chobots?
help: Vayerman. He is VERY respectful to all users
help: And hes just plain AWESOME :D
midgetninja37: ok 3rd question if you could have trade and gift back would you?
help: Yes, I would gift only. I don't like to trade but i LOVE to make people feel happy
midgetninja37: my final question is what advise do you have for people who want to become agents?
help: Do not ask moderators. It's just plain annoying to them
midgetninja37: ok thank you for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment